Sweetwater Used Gear Exchange

Reaction score
Just a quick question, looking to buy something on Sweetwater Gear Exchange website. I have bought from Sweetwater many times in the past but not on their gear exchange. Have any of you had experience buying from sellers on Sweetwater's site? any problems?

Many thanks guys!

Reaction score
Haven't bought from it but you should understand the return policy (including shipping cost on the return) and the warranty. My mantra has always been if something is going to go wrong (or is wrong) you'll know inside 30 days; if your purchase makes 30 days then the likelihood of it being a dud is probably no different than a new piece. So ensure that you have 30 days to return it just in case it is a dud.

I purchased my PC3 as B-Stock (got a tremendous discount because it was B-stock). It arrived, I plugged it in with headphones and started playing, within 2 minutes it reset itself and within 20 minutes I actually understood the pattern of button presses to make it happen on demand. I put it back in the box, called the distributor, got a return ticket and it was back on the UPS truck the same day it arrived. They sent me another PC3 B-Stock about a week or two later and I haven't had a single issue with that keyboard for 12 years. I gig with it every weekend plus drag it to practice weekly. Solid as a rock. Same with my EV monitor; B-Stock, not a single issue with it, have had it for many years now.

Reaction score
Haven't bought from it but you should understand the return policy (including shipping cost on the return) and the warranty. My mantra has always been if something is going to go wrong (or is wrong) you'll know inside 30 days; if your purchase makes 30 days then the likelihood of it being a dud is probably no different than a new piece. So ensure that you have 30 days to return it just in case it is a dud.

I purchased my PC3 as B-Stock (got a tremendous discount because it was B-stock). It arrived, I plugged it in with headphones and started playing, within 2 minutes it reset itself and within 20 minutes I actually understood the pattern of button presses to make it happen on demand. I put it back in the box, called the distributor, got a return ticket and it was back on the UPS truck the same day it arrived. They sent me another PC3 B-Stock about a week or two later and I haven't had a single issue with that keyboard for 12 years. I gig with it every weekend plus drag it to practice weekly. Solid as a rock. Same with my EV monitor; B-Stock, not a single issue with it, have had it for many years now.
Thank you, Dave. You make some good points and you can never be too wary these days.

Reaction score
I've bought items, trouble free. I'm currently selling keyboards for the 1st time on there, I hope it goes smoothly. I've had them on Craigslist, but they might be higher end than most ppl are willing to buy on there. The shipping is gonna kill me, but I want to get a korg pa5x, so selling the Fantom 06 and mpc key 61, but the Nautlilus stays.

Ask a Question