Sweltering heat...

Reaction score
Hottest day ever today in Belgium. And tomorrow is going to be even worse.
I'm suffering, big time. I'm an Autumn person, myself.
Please, make it stop...

Reaction score
Saw it on our News that Belgium is a tad bit hot.

It has been hot and humid up here c600km North West of you, where we also had torrential rain and thunderstorms last night and thunderstorms are forecasted again for tomorrow afternoon.

Sadly we are having quite a few open water drownings happening to swimmers, the reasons for them getting into difficulties is not known, but water in and around the UK is not warm. Inland Lake swimming, when you dive in and you come out faster than you went in, its that cold.

Hang in there Friday and the Weekend has lower temperatures forecasted.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
We had humidexes in the mid 40's all last week (C) (Americans, do the math) :)

Central A/C in my building crapped out Sunday night and was just repaired this morning.

Fortunately yesterday a slightly cooler, drier front blew in from the northwest and currently only 25 C with moderate humidity.

More hot and humid expected later in the week though.

I heard the Cote D'azure hit humidexes in the low 50's a couple of weeks ago though. That's crazy like Death Valley hot.

People drowning in record numbers this year in Ontario as well. We chalk it up to Natural selection. Parents are watching their phones instead of their kids, boating without safety gear, etc...

Then again, every winter/spring we lose a few more when their snowmobiles break thru the ice.

Think of it as evolution in action :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It was 40 Degrees when we were in BC and Alberta a few years ago, the bonus was it was dry.

We did a Tour from Jasper down to Banff along the Icefield Parkway and in talking to the Driver/Guide he did say that the temperatures there were a bit extreme and that changing a flat tyre when its -40 Degrees was not nice.

The hottest place today anywhere on Earth will definitely be in London.

To be precise inside The House of Commons where our new Prime Minister will address our MP’s, that will end up being heated with tantrums that will put a five year olds birthday party to shame.

Keep safe out there.

Reaction score
Want a laugh?

Type in Google

Boris Johnson Vimeo

And watch the video you will know which one I am referring to by its title, its pretty accurate in many ways.

Gotta like the guy though, a breath of fresh rather hot air

It is a mature theme so please if you are younger than voting age do not search.

Hence why I am not posting a direct link.

Pretty sure the video will be taken down as some stage

Ask a Question