Switch Assignment PA 1000

Reaction score
Hi, I have just tried saving to switch No. 3 on keyboard. I have used syncro start as a try and this worked fine. However, when I turn off keyboard this goes back to off. i have also tried with lock on and the other locks assignable lock. I tried a Save all switch off and put back the save All, default off came back. Any ideas please.

Attachments

• 20200913_191404.jpg
    20200913_191404.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 96
Reaction score
I think that you need to Lock the setting.

Tap on the Lock Icon to close it after you have selected the feature you want.

Reaction score
OS bug.

My 700 did not remember switch assignments.

Press and hold the Shift button and then press the Switch and you should go straight to the selection menu, this is a shortcut applicable to many functions throughout the Pa.

Reaction score
That is mad.

Tying them to a Keyboard Set so when you change to another Keyboard Set the switch configuration changes is plain dumb.

How on earth are you expected to remember what it is set to for the next selected Keyboard Set.

If the solution works then that is great, can you come back after you have tried the solution and let us kniw

Reaction score
Hi Col, I should have said this worked straight away, two buttons. I don't understand the tech. like you so I was just pleased to get it to work. Dave

Ask a Question