Technics KN1500 Keyboard Help - Need Technical assistance

Reaction score
Good day,

I have a technics keyboard kn1500. Recently the audio has become an issue on the keyboard. The keyboard powers on, functions 100% with everything. However there is no audio at all coming out, even on speakers. You can connect to an amp/mixer and still same thing. Anyone experienced something similar or does anyone know what could be wrong?

I also have access to a kn930, was thinking if the parts are compatible maybe?

Will really appreciate the help guys!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Local Control settings might have gotten changed?

Local Control is a feature that determines whether you want a keyboard to generate its own "local" sounds when you play its keys (Local Control On), or whether you want it to remain silent (Local Control Off) so you can use it as a keyboard controller for another device which will generate the sounds.

See the section on MIDI in the manual, which begins on page 111, especially pages 113 and 115 where it mentions Local Control.

Reaction score
Hi

I have a technics KN1500 which cracked the PCB board can you help on where i can get the board to get the keyboard fixed please

Reaction score
I have a K N 1500 the foot pedal connection does not play on both speakers. The volume control is not so laod any more. The speed control is not working properly,if I speed it up it dont speed up and sometime if I want it on 100 it speed up to say 150 of slow down to lower speed. Then the panel for change the sound, drums , ext is only woking on drums ,acc1 and acc2 and the left hand side

Ask a Question