Technics KN6000 Midi

Reaction score
I've been trying to link up a Technics KN6000 to my Classical Viscount 3 manual organ. My main aim is to be able to use the amazing Hammond and other synth sounds on my already amazing organ. The problem is that althogh I have some success in linking them, just at the moment the organ doesn't want to recognise the Technics. If anyone has any info which might help I will be most grateful. I've already been told that Technics are a bit of a Midi nightmare but it can't be Rocket science - can it?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
How are you connecting them-- a standard MIDI cable? What do you mean when you say that the Viscount doesn't want to recognize the Technics?

If it doesn't seem to be receiving any notes, make sure the Viscount is listening on the same channel that the Technics is sending on.

Or, if it's receiving the notes but you're having trouble getting the notes to play in the desired voice, that will be a bit trickier.

Ask a Question