TECHNICS KN6500 Panel Memory

Reaction score
I recently brought a KN6500 which appears to be in very good condition. Can anyone tell me how I can stop a pre-set panel memory setting always being there when I first switch on. Or alternatively, how do I clear the panel memory settings that have been programmed in by a previous owner/ Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
I recently brought a KN6500 which appears to be in very good condition. Can anyone tell me how I can stop a pre-set panel memory setting always being there when I first switch on. Or alternatively, how do I clear the panel memory settings that have been programmed in by a previous owner/ Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

They are always there when you switch on. Just save your own panel settings over the top of them starting at A1 and when your satisfied with what you've done save your settings to floppy disk so that next time you switch on you can just then load up your preferred settings.

Reaction score
Скажите пожалуйста кто знает как сохранить войсы в мемори на техникс кн 6500 не в панели мемори а в мемори ? Спосибо.

Ask a Question