Terratec Area 61

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for owners of Terratec Area 61. I really need some eng. manual... Please help!

Regards,

Peter

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi Peter,
I am not sure you will find such owners of that brand on this forum. But fingers crossed someone will respond.
In the meantime I googled your model and many options popped up including pdf manual download and demos.
Good luck.
Ray

Reaction score
Hi Peter,
I am not sure you will find such owners of that brand on this forum. But fingers crossed someone will respond.
In the meantime I googled your model and many options popped up including pdf manual download and demos.
Good luck.
Ray
I'll be grateful if You could send me some links... I can not find anything in English in my Google :) Thank You for reply!

Reaction score
Thanks, but this is some sound card named Ultron. I'm asking about Terratec Area 61 - keyboard midi.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Where are you located Peter?
Why is it you cannot get english google?
The Ultron link above tells me there is a connection to Terratec.. Same?

Sorry I just wanted to help out. But that is the best I can do. Maybe others here can assist you.

You said you want eng manual. Are you planning a repair? Why do you need the manual?

Ray

Ask a Question