THANKS GUYS!

Reaction score
hey just wanted to thank everyone who offered their 2 cents on my OUT OF TUNE KORG SV2.
no thanks to KORG and their shameful and utter LACK OF SUPPORT, your advice led me back to messing with tuning curves again in the editing software.
this time switching the piano patches from "stretch tuning" to "equal temperament" took care of the blatant intonation issues.
why the designers chose to make the stretch tuning the default tuning for piano sounds is beyond me.
I can see it for some of the Rhodes patches etc but on the acoustic pianos the tuning issues made playing unbearable!
I love this board so much, it is everything i have ever wanted in a stage piano. so kudos to KORG for making such a beautiful product,
but honestly everything about their company is shameful.
anyway happy playing, and thanks again. i am very happy to have found this forum.
-Scott M.

Reaction score
Pleased you are sorted.

Alas Korg support varies dramatically dependent upon Country.

Korg UK are great, Saulo has answered queries about Kross 2 issues and the Arranger guys are there with help, tips and webinars about getting to grips with the features.

Korg UK now have a webinar called the Synth Show and half of the first episode was all about the SV2 which you may want to view.

Ask a Question