The Gates

Reaction score
Hi there Jeremy enjoyed listening well played and voiced a strong performance my good friend. :) ;) Jon D.

Reaction score
Hi there Jeremy enjoyed listening well played and voiced a strong performance my good friend. :) ;) Jon D.
Thank you! I appreciate that and I'm glad you took the time to have a listen. I'm hoping to soon add vocals. I'll repost it when I have them and I'm satisfied that they're up to scratch. Lately I've been finding my lyric ideas are a bit lacking. Can't have that now, can we?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Personally I think it's evocative enough without any lyrics.

Nice work Jeremy. You really know how to work that Kronos.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Personally I think it's evocative enough without any lyrics.

Nice work Jeremy. You really know how to work that Kronos.

Gary ;)
Thank you, Gary. It's all an illusion. I just pretend to know how to use my Kronos! Well, truth be told though, I've had it for a long time now. I'm just glad you enjoyed my music.

Reaction score
Right up there Jeremy with your usual high standard of composition.
Thank you, Biggles! One day I might even write a song that makes me money. If I had a nickle for every time one of my songs got played, I could buy a pint at the pub!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'm convinced that Barry Manilow took him up on the offer. :D :D :D

How badly do you REALLY want it? :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hmmm. That all depends. Are groupies involved? Or are they groupers? As for a deal with the devil. He reports to me! And he's often found lacking. Good help is just SO hard to find these days. What's a poor keyboard player to do? Makes me sad.

Ask a Question