The Rising Band!

Reaction score
Not that anyone on this forum wants to hear this, but one thing I've learned playing thousands of gigs over the last 40 years is that most people "listen with their eyes".

Super Rob the Genius is worth his weight in Mellotrons.

Is the display LED or rear projection? Rob must have quite the bank account.

My front projection video wall is only 10' x 20', and not nearly as impressive as The Rising's.

Reaction score
Haha!

This is at our church and all the lights were donated (well over $100K worth). The display is actually scrim with three projectors blended together and then the two sides are separate scrim and projector. they are all front projected.

and Super Rob isn't a large enough guy, he's worth at least 4 times his weight haha jk jk but serious lol.

Reaction score
Very nice! The drums sound a bit strange in the video, but that has nothing to do with any of you guys :D

Reaction score
haha yeah its just a hand camera thats recording it. we have actual recordings that we get every week but we havnt quite gotten to syncing them up.

Reaction score
Isn't there a policy about religion & politics on this forum?

Don't take this the wrong way please - I don't discriminate anyone for their religion/politics/race, or anything else.......

but Burn4Him has been leading up to this type of self-promotion thing ever since he joined.

This is NOTHING to do with keyboards - it's all about 'promoting' a religious cause, & I don't agree with it....

(this is, after all, called 'Keyboard Forums', yeh?)

One of the reasons I don't come here very often anymore is 'cos of crap like this.

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong in promoting a band you play in.
The fact they play "religious kind" of music has nothing to do with it.

Apart from this thread - every one of his replies were on topic, gear related and helpful
to people who asked questions - or just plain healthy conversations.

Again... i really don't see what the problem here is. Feel free to show me some pointers. I might be wrong...

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong in promoting a band you play in.

Feel free to show me some pointers. I might be wrong...

Well, I sort-of promote my band by putting a 'taster' on my MySpace link,

but not outwardly posting an 'in-your-face' video.

As for 'pointers'....... just look at his sign-in name & sig. -

that should tell you all you need to know about his propaganda...............

"Burn4Him"................ + ................."HIS Kingdom Come, HIS Will be Done"

Ask a Question