The Vb3

Reaction score
I am probably going to buy a Korg sv1. If i connect a controller like the korg nano kontrol 2, could i use the vb3 as software and the controller as draw bars. I want to play live with this so it needs to be pretty easy to control.

Reaction score
OK. i am actually looking for other options because along with the Sv1 i would have to buy the computer, the controller, and the soft ware.

Reaction score
What's your budget for the hammond/leslie sound option and how pristine does this emulation need to sound?

Reaction score
it has to be pretty good. for sound i think what i going to do is buy a kurz. pc3 61 for a secondary keyboard. the vibe i'm trying to get is a John lord/Greg phillinganes/ Greg Rolie sorta deal. so my future rig will be korg sv1 and kurzweil pc361. but this wont happen for a while

Reaction score
I use a PC3. Coupled with the new double leslie effect I think you'll be good to go. If you are going to purchase a PC361 I'd seriously question why you think you would also need an SV1. I gig solely with a PC3 and it does it all. I sometimes bring a 2nd keyboard just so that I can have a double manual for organ playing but the sound source is still the PC3. If you need a 2nd controller then I'd think about a Novation Impulse or an Arturia Minibrute.

Reaction score
Well im going to use the korg sv1 as the acoustic, and electric pianos. also for the clavs. but every thing else was done by the kurz.

Ask a Question