This could be pretty cool!

Reaction score
Even the big one is within reach of some of us. The original, not so much. Unless you have around $60,000 for an original one!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Much as I love my Behringer synths and modules, I would still hate to gig with a rack like that.

The oscillators may be digitally locked but there is still considerable drift between bootups requiring retuning for every performance.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I hear ya, Gary! Mind you, My gigging days are pretty much a thing of the past. I just like big synths with lotsa knobs! My main synth of gigging has been my Kronos and that been for a decade. Be in in the duo or bands. Occasionally if I do feel the need to schlep another 'board, I'll also bring my King Korg. I might do a gig again one day, but only if it suits me and I don't have to rehearse. My facorite ones over the last 20 or so years have been ones where I just show up. Often I've had to play songs that I've never even heard! Those are the fun ones. Of course if my old band Wednesday wanted to do a gig I'd jump at that and we would rehearse. But other than that, naaa. To much like work for me. I could do a duo gig right now and we haven't played in 3 years. The stuff just comes back to me right away. It always has. Lucky for that, I guess.
Hoping to go to the cottage but between the crappy weather and the horrible caterpillars, it looks dicey.
Stay well!

Reaction score
Looks like hella fun! My back, on the other hand, does not approve. It looks like something that you would build the foundation of your house around.

Ask a Question