Time Warp Midi Sequence/ vocal added

Reaction score
Welp it seems that i got my anniversery gift early,Im now a First time Roland owner!
Wifey gave me the green light on the Integra 7, a little bit over kill for what i do but the price was right.. i spent the last couple days reading and fiddling with the system set up until i was cross eyed, had a hella time trying figure out all the settings and virtual expansion slots, it was doing some crazy things with XGworks lol.. I think i got things figured out ( for now ) it has much tighter sounds and love the pianos.. I wanted to do a fun piano midi, I tried some filter settings to make it sound sort of analog 70's ish,, fitting the era of RHPS... ;)

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

I enjoyed that very much,

Brian
Thnks for listening,even though im just midi tinkering its still fun trying to get certain songs to sync up with vocal tracks, there was 4 tempo changes during that one ,my challenge was to find out when to, hehe it turned out pretty darn close. :)

Ask a Question