"Titanic" My heart will go on - Improv - Korg PAx3

Reaction score
Hi Mattyb,

thank you for this wonderful improvisation of the song: My heart will go on. Very good how you showed the rise of instrumentation till the climax at the end of the song. Great work Matty!

Reaction score
sounds really great!! Great technique!! I thought that you used a damper pedal and i loved how each note was detached perfectly as the chord changed! :)
And it sounds that extra bit great because you use korg. :p (i am a big korg fan)

Reaction score
sounds really great!! Great technique!! I thought that you used a damper pedal and i loved how each note was detached perfectly as the chord changed! :)
And it sounds that extra bit great because you use korg. :p (i am a big korg fan)

Thanks Abhishek Ramchandani! More videos to come...sub me on Youtube if you have time

Reaction score
I love your intro and the verse is exceptional. I think a drumbeat with a deeper basedrum might do it better for me going towards the end of the song.

Ask a Question