Today was the first time i've played piano in public and im feeling so good.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've started playing piano about 3 months ago, from a scracth, never ever played (im 23).
I really, but like really wanted to play comptine d'un autre eté. Seemed like a challenging song for a beginner but i managed to learn it. (still having problems with the fast part tho).
I was wandering today and i figured out that there is public grand piano nearby, thought i'd stop and listen if somebody's playing. Thing is - no one was so i thought "let me try that".
My hands were shaking as hell but i somehow managed to play the whole song. Also this was my first time playing on real acoustic piano not digital.
Shortly after, a girl approached me and said that this was so beautiful and asked me whats the song name.
Holy shit i'd never think someone would tell me something like this, im feeling much more motivated to practice and play more often.
hope u all having a good day
Thank you!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Glad you enjoyed the experience, especially the comments.

Ad

Advertisements

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
a girl approached me
You must be a charmer:) Lucky man.

Anyway good for you and cograts.
Just 3 months playing is a massive achievement. Well done.

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to your next report.

Ray

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Well done David, you are an inspiration to me. A practise everyday is my goal now, it doesn't matter how short.

Ask a Question