Transfering Registration User Files

Reaction score
I was wondering, if it is possible to transfer Yamaha PSR Registration memory files to Medeli AKX10 by USB stick. They are not using the same format, so this may not be possible.

Reaction score
User presets are only sometimes transferable even between different models from the same manufacturer. There is no such compatibility between models from different manufacturers.

Reaction score
There has been software specifically to convert arranger files but what I do not know is if they are updated for current models.

Sorenson was one such player and they produced Yamaha and Technics convertors if I remember correctly.

Best I can do is to post a link, the content may help.

Reaction score
There has been software specifically to convert arranger files but what I do not know is if they are updated for current models.

It depends what you mean by "arranger files" but if you're talking about styles, that can be possible... it's largely MIDI data. Here are some additional links, if this is of interest...

Ask a Question