Transpose setting on Juno DS

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I can save transpose settings in performance or user the Roland DS.
I can do it on my VR-09 but can't seem to suss it on the Juno. I'm led to believe that this can only be done as a Global setting.
Any knowledgable takers would be appreciated.

Reaction score
use the coarse tuning parameters of the patch or performance to change its pitch, and save your transposed version to a user location.

Reaction score
Many thanks for that info. There are a couple of of numbers in our set list that are sung by a our lead vocalist that are easier to transpose than try contortions in unusual keys ! I wonder why Roland haven't standardised such settings on their models. On my V Combo I can use the transpose buttons then save, simple.
I love the semi weighted action on my DS76 but find it quite laborious in programming for live settings.
I suppose it's what you get used to and most of the latest keyboards seem to have a new way with their O S.
Maybe it's just me getting old.
I can remember fondly the old Hammond X5 and a drummer ! Never any set up problems in those days Lol !

Reaction score
When it comes to programming sounds into multi-function boards, there are basically two approaches... boards that have relatively few editable parameters that are easy to manipulate, vs. boards that are much more extensively editable, with tons of options through menus, but correspondingly come with more complication. Most V Combos are boards of the first type (along with the boards from Nord, and boards like Yamaha CP73/CP88, Korg SV1/Grandstage, Vox Continental); the DS is a board of the second type (along with Roland FA, Korg Kross/Krome/Kronos, Yamaha MODX/Montage). The DS is way more flexible than a V-Combo, but sometimes the more basic things are harder to do.

Ask a Question