Transpose style (pa 1000 )

Reaction score
Hello, I have four sounds I like in 1to 4 .Is it possible to change the style only to another without losing the sounds, normally these change with the style. Thanks

Reaction score
Press your Style to Keyboard Set button until no light shows.

This will retain your Keyboard sets whatever Style you choose.

With the light flashing when you change Variations ie Var 2 the system changes to Kbd Set 2.

Luke explains the different settings.

Reaction score
Press your Style to Keyboard Set button until no light shows.

This will retain your Keyboard sets whatever Style you choose.

With the light flashing when you change Variations ie Var 2 the system changes to Kbd Set 2.

Luke explains the different settings.

Thanks Col, will follow your instruction.

Reaction score
That has worked fine. What I wanted to ask was could i save the four sounds in buttons 1-4 and put them into another style or must you do this one at a time. Hope this is a bit clearer

Reaction score
First select the Style with the four keyboard sets you want to be essentially your favourite. Then press and hold the My Settings button, to load this setup at anytime just press the button.

To answer your question, you cannot group assign the four keyboard sets together it has to be one one by one.

What I used to do is if I liked a Style but not the Keyboard Sets with it I would save a copy of the Style to a high user bank location or save it to Direct on the USB memory stick, then I would change each Kbd Set and Pad as I wanted and Save again.

If you use Songbook you can do all this within Songbook Editor.

Of course I would create a Backup and a Save All file prior to and again after creating the system changes.

Reaction score
Thanks Col, it is how I asked the question I had wrong. It was saving the sounds as a group I was after not the actual styles, but you have answered to cover both. Thanks again Dave

Ask a Question