Troubleshootings

Reaction score
My YAMAHA PSR 6700 was working till I decided to replace the floppy disk with a GOTEK emulator. To do this, I had to take the keyboard apart, being careful to put everything back in the right place. Now, my DEMO and the light do not work. So the accompaniment section. After inspection, I couldn't find any missing wire or connection. Everything else works fine. Can someone help? Thanks.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You posted this two days ago.

theres-no-need-to-repeat-yourself-i-ignored-you-just-fine-the-first-time.jpg

Reaction score
according to you, you put everything back together and now it doesnt work, so how can we actually help you? how would any one of us know if you actually put the keyboard back together correctly? i mean really, what advice are you expecting us to give you???

Reaction score
Hello,
Did you manage to repair the unit already?

A hobby of mine is repairing the somewhat older Yamaha PSR series keyboards. I have already repaired several of them, even glued the keys and of course cleaned them.
You don't want to know how much dust there can be in it after 30 years....
I also repaired a PSR 6700 today.
The Rhythm section buttons, and the + - buttons of the tempo control didn't work anymore.
After a thorough cleaning of all the contact points both the pcb's and the rubber buttons, I got it back together in one piece. Fantastic instrument. especially the interactive acompaniment with solo style is very nice....
Next project is a PSR 740, there will be a Gotek bay in it, and I want to see if the brightness of the double LCD screen can be adjusted, because it is actually too bright ... is therefore difficult to read.....

We wil see...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhsmith451

Latest Threads