Tyros 2 - getting started - help please!

Reaction score
One of the4 many features of my new Tyros 2 is the Music Finder. However, once a song is selected and the Tyros sets up the settings for style and voices etc, where can one start to actually play the song ie dod the chord changes come up somewhere and in what inverstion etc? Sorry for being a bit of a dimwit here but I am really new to the Tyros2 and want to use this facility properly. Any hep please guys!!?? WelshPhil

The Y_man

Reaction score
Not quite sure what you are asking here - does page 40 of the manual help?

The Y-man

Reaction score
If you load any seperate style or a 'song'-setup from the MusicFinder it starts playing in the key you hit at the left site from the splitpoint (F#2). The chords follow your left hand playing.
MusicFinder is only a complete 'pre-choice' registration..
Is this is what you mean?

Reaction score
I'm an organist at heart but tried with the Tyros eventually to fail miserably. What I did find was an Orla Tradionalle base for the Tyros giving me the lower manual and pedal. The Orla part is simply dumb with all of the intelligence and voices coming from the Tyros. The sounds coming from a Tyros 2 are extremely good and compared to simply playing the Tyros as a single keyboard are far superior. The sounds are always there in the Tyros its just getting to them. Who knows what better sounds are available from more modern Tyros.

Reaction score
Silverfox can I suggest that you bare in mind when the last post within a thread was actually posted.

The Tyros 2 would be pretty new way back in January 2012 when the thread started.

Ask a Question