Tyros 5

Reaction score
Welcome.

No and Yes.

This is a general all malkes forum of very keen and knowledgable folks.

There are Yamaha dedicated forums out there, so it will be worth a search to find one that operates out of the country where you live as well as a truly international one.

Reaction score
Welcome.

No and Yes.

This is a general all malkes forum of very keen and knowledgable folks.

There are Yamaha dedicated forums out there, so it will be worth a search to find one that operates out of the country where you live as well as a truly international one.
Thanks for the reply....from New York

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Welcome William

Did I join the right keyboard forum to learn more about the Yamaha Tyros 5 and share info with other Tyros 5 owners?

The Tyros is a complex instrument and I am not sure many members here own one. Specific queries relating to the tyros 5 may go unanswered however many general questions relate to many other yamaha models and other brands. So fire away. Anything in particular you want to know?
Cheers ray

Reaction score
Also William, you might have a look on you tube for " Tyros Tipsters ". They are a keyboard dealer based in Banbury oxfordshire but they also have dedicated help and videos for Tyros & Genos, they are very accommodating. Good luck you've got a good keyboard there and well worth the learning !

Reaction score
I have owned a Tyros 5 for three years and have gotten to know it fairly well. It is a great keyboard with a lot of capability and it sounds great. If you have any questions I will be glad to help you if I can.

Ask a Question