Tyros 5

Reaction score
Did I join the right keyboard forum to learn more about the Yamaha Tyros 5 and share info with other Tyros 5 owners?

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Welcome.

No and Yes.

This is a general all malkes forum of very keen and knowledgable folks.

There are Yamaha dedicated forums out there, so it will be worth a search to find one that operates out of the country where you live as well as a truly international one.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Welcome.

No and Yes.

This is a general all malkes forum of very keen and knowledgable folks.

There are Yamaha dedicated forums out there, so it will be worth a search to find one that operates out of the country where you live as well as a truly international one.
Thanks for the reply....from New York

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Welcome William

Did I join the right keyboard forum to learn more about the Yamaha Tyros 5 and share info with other Tyros 5 owners?
The Tyros is a complex instrument and I am not sure many members here own one. Specific queries relating to the tyros 5 may go unanswered however many general questions relate to many other yamaha models and other brands. So fire away. Anything in particular you want to know?
Cheers ray

A

Advertising

Ask a Question