Unusual ways of storing keyboard in home

Reaction score
Hello!

At first, I would like to apologize that as new user I'm starting a new thread, but I do really can't find anything about my problem in other existing topics.

My question is:
is there any harming consequences for keyboard if it's storing in vertical position in case? I'd moved to much smaller room, so that I haven't got enough space for my Casio. Now it's obstructing balcony door and I want to find a compromise for having comfortable live place in my new room (including balcony) and having my keyborad :) I rather practise not very often - once, twice a week.

Thanks for interest and answers in advance :)

Reaction score
Basia,
No problem at all to put it on its side/back/upside down. The only thing you should be careful with is the knobs and the keys. Internal there are only some circuitboards and nothing lose. DO COVER your instrument always when not in use as dust is the biggest enemy.

Reaction score
Storing it vertically should be fine. Also be sure to keep it in a place that will stay room temperature.

Ask a Question