usb emulator PSR 7000

Reaction score
I´ve just bought a old Yamaha PSR 7000 with a floppy disk drive, and thought that by putting in a pre recorded floppy disk it would play back. But as I have no disks tunesto try it out. I thought of Midi files. If I load midi files on to a usb stick and put them into the emulator? Would it play back. .After looking on You Tube I´ve seen people fit them to similar keyboards . I ordered a SFRI M44-U100K on Amazon which was cheap 16 euros, but have no idea if it will work. Has anyboby tried this on a 7000 keyboard and can someone contact me with info on how to do this. By the way I´m completly new to keyboards and expecting too much. and not that confident on computers either.

Reaction score

Have a look at this, it explains the disk operations on your keyboard. Looks like it's mainly for saving patches and sequences from what I can gather, but can't say I read it comprehensively.

Ask a Question