Used keyboard

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking to purchase a used Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol s49 keyboard. It's a good deal but it comes with Komplete 8 instruments which is several version old. Does anybody know if this version would work on my 2.8 Ghs intel core iMac running OS 10.13.2. And would I be able to download the drivers for this keyboard. N.I.'s support is impossible to get through to. and they haven't answered my queries online.
Thanks,
Bobbio

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't know the answer about downloading drivers, although I'd hope that you can.

However, I did find the following Mac system requirements for Komplete 8:
MAC System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 (latest update), Intel® Core™ DUO, 2 GB RAM
Hopefully that means it will work without any issues on newer versions of the OS as well. I don't remember seeing any posts about compatibility issues between Komplete 8 and High Sierra, but you might want to ask the users in the NI Community Forum if they've run into any issues:
https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/

Ask a Question