Using the pitch bend wheel to control two options

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using an M Audio Oxygen 61 (v2 or 3 I think, the silver coloured one) to play Galileo Organ 2 on an iPad. I would like to be able to switch between two drawbar presets. Each drawbar preset is a separate option to tap on the iPad, so logically I would choose a button each on the Oxygen for them, which I am currently doing and this works fine.

However, I was wondering if it is possible to configure the pitch bend wheel to allow me to select one preset when I pull the wheel down from its centre postion, and the other when I push it up? The reason I want to do this is because I don't use the pitch bend for its intended function, and it is more conveniently positioned to use than the buttons while I'm playing. I'm not very knowledgeable about MIDI, I know the basics about edit mode and controller assign, data 1 2 and 3 etc but if anyone can please explain if this is possible and if so how to do it, I would be most grateful!

Many thanks, Adam

Reaction score
Welcome.

You should be able to configure the M Audio controller within the Menu system of Galileo.

Preferences > Advanced MIDI

I do doubt that what you seek is possible

Ask a Question