Value of a roland em-50?

Reaction score
i've owned a roland em-50 since 2002. it was so long ago, i can't remember how much it cost (it was a present).

i still play, but i need to trade it in for a smaller keyboard.

i've searched on ebay and google to find a rough idea of how much it's worth, but haven't had any luck.

i'd be selling it with a case and possibly a stand.

if you could help me out, or point me to any roland sites that would have info, i'd appreciate it. thanks.

Reaction score
I too need the OS of ROLAND EM-50 ... Please help me out .!!!

I too need the operating system of Roland Em 50 ... please help me ...

i've owned a roland em-50 since 2002. it was so long ago, i can't remember how much it cost (it was a present).

i've searched on ebay and google to find a rough idea of how much it's worth, but haven't had any luck.

if you could help me out, or point me to any roland sites that would have info, i'd appreciate it. thanks.

Reaction score
oh sorry... that is just the manual .. :( ...
I've own one such books here too ... :)
I need the software which my keyborad would work... :) :) ...
If there are any EM - 50 users, they would be able to help me out ...

Reaction score

Do you have the stand Only for sale? . or could you take a picture of the stand as I need to get one for my grandson and not sure which one to get as there seems to be so many to choose from.!

Reaction score
Pauline

The post dates back 10 years.

If you state which Country you live in and what keyboard your Grandson has we can help point you in the right direction.

An idea of budget as a keyboard stand price range is from £10 to c£300.

With a typical Double X brace costing c£25, a Tiger Z stand c£50 or a Table type stand being c£60.

Reaction score
Pauline

The post dates back 10 years.

If you state which Country you live in and what keyboard your Grandson has we can help point you in the right direction.

An idea of budget as a keyboard stand price range is from £10 to c£300.

With a typical Double X brace costing c£25, a Tiger Z stand c£50 or a Table type stand being c£60.
He has been given a Roland EM-50 and would really like a stand .. nothing too elaborate. Can you let me know what stand would fit this model please. Thanks.

Reaction score
Pauline.

Stands are pretty well one size fits all keyboards.

The Cheapest would be a double framed X stand, they are height adjustable.

£29.99

Generally we all suggest a Z keyboard stand, they are more rigid and with not having the X brace there is more knee room when seated. The downside is they cost more.

£45.95

An alternative would be an Ikea table top and a set of adjustable legs, I have just such an arrangement next to my keyboard stand and the top of the table is the same height as the underside of my keyboard I think the table top is called Linnmon

E737E0D2-13DB-4CC7-8F74-19C2E15368DE.jpeg

This is another view showing my keyboard on a Z stand
601D167E-3C17-4DB3-986D-774116276D46.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pauline.

Stands are pretty well one size fits all keyboards.

The Cheapest would be a double framed X stand, they are height adjustable.

£29.99

Generally we all suggest a Z keyboard stand, they are more rigid and with not having the X brace there is more knee room when seated. The downside is they cost more.

£45.95

An alternative would be an Ikea table top and a set of adjustable legs, I have just such an arrangement next to my keyboard stand and the top of the table is the same height as the underside of my keyboard I think the table top is called Linnmon

View attachment 2162
This is another view showing my keyboard on a Z stand
View attachment 2164
Thank you for all your information. Just one more question. Does the keyboard just rest on these stands or is it attached in any way? Just a bit worried with 10 year olds if it could be knocked off. ?

Ask a Question