Venus

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hellaciously good cover Charles. I swear there's so much great talent in the world out there that it makes me a little jealous.

I gave ya a like and am now following your work on soundcloud :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thank you buddy, I am sporadic with it but really trying to get back into it - you'll notice a few acoustic guitar and vocal things I put on Soundcloud, I really appreciate your comment...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I just listened to a couple. Seriously man, for how long have ya been a working musician? Your stuff is 100% pro material all the way.

Gary ;)

Oriane Lima

Hold on
Reaction score
First class, Charles. Hellacious, hellacious:eek:? Then I found: something so wickedly awesome that you can not think of any other word to say, but Hellacious. Gary is right, I could not agree more with the meaning of this word. Outstanding, fisherman.:)

Reaction score
First class, Charles. Hellacious, hellacious:eek:? Then I found: something so wickedly awesome that you can not think of any other word to say, but Hellacious. Gary is right, I could not agree more with the meaning of this word. Outstanding, fisherman.:)
Thank you my friend, appreciate your awesome comment.

Reaction score
Really enjoyed your take on that! :) Kinda has a computer game vibe :D

Reaction score
Great job mate, fun listening. Shocking Blue meets Banarama meets a CPU with attitude.

Charles do you step-sequence your lead lines or record them "live"?

Ask a Question