Very cool Song creation doc!

Reaction score
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of progressive rock. Recently I stumbled onto the Neal Morse band. I;ve know about Neal for several years but for some reason never checked out his solo work. My big mistake. His music is beyond incredible. His second last album is called the Similitude of a Dream. It's based loosely on the book, Pilgrim's Progress. Much to my surprise, they made a doc about the song writing and recording of the album. I love these kind of videos. I really enjoy being a fly on the wall to witness the magic as it happens and it does happen. Here!
Please check out the first 2 videos and I hope you search for the rest of the series.

Reaction score
Interesting, to me a guy very much inspired by Yes, Pink Floyd and some of The Moody Blues.

Looked at a few videos on Youtube and the keyboard riffs are definately Wakeman inspired, Bassist is great but the drummer well, no comment further.

Many thanks Jeremy for the post.

Ask a Question