Very very very new

Reaction score
Hello there!! This is my firswt ever thread so go easy!
Basically i have got my hand on a microKORG, Kaoss Pad 3 and a padKONTROL and want to use them in a live band set up. I am a complete novice and would appreciate any helpful advice! i.e what equipement besides and amp and leads that i need i.e comp. sioftware and where i can obtain it and also various patches and drum loops. Please any replies asap as im a a complete loss! many thanks for reading and look forward to your wise words of wisdom!!
myspace.com/radarsuk:confused::confused:

Reaction score
midi to USB cable mibbie? haha I'm a complete novice also, just got 2 old 80's casios and am picking up the basics. Mine's don't have a midi out but I'm almost certain your wee korg does.

I'm considering buying a keyboard with a midi socket - it lets you use the keyboard as, like, a set of "buttons" to get sounds from software and stuff on the computer. I'm sure there's rakes of other stuff you can do with midi besides, but that's what I want it for.

Ask a Question