Vintage Minimoog instrumental

Reaction score
Thanks Y-man!
To be honest, all the keys were recorded whit an old Roland in my living room. I would have to check the model since I don't have it here anymore. But I think it is a cv-1.The Moog is a model D and is the only other keyboard used. :)
It is a little home made project recorded whit Live ableton.I found this software pretty user friendly!

Thanks again for the feedback:)

Reaction score
Just a little correction on the Roland, it is actually a JV-90 that was used!
Sorry for the mistake:eek:

Reaction score
Its a cheap Synth that can sound pretty decent when mixed properly.

Reaction score
Dude, this is some pretty awesome stuff. It's very unique and varied and touches on many different feelings, styles, and ideas. Keep up the awesome work! I downloaded the songs.

Reaction score
Also, I love the multiple different tones you guys use. I look forward to hearing more from you guys in the future.

Reaction score
Thanks man! It is really appreciated! I was surprised not having much feedback on this forum since these songs are all about keyboard. All this was done pretty fast and the mix is pretty ruff but we are working on new stuff right now whit the same concept.Let me know if you would like me to return feedback on some of your stuff!

Cheers!
Nico

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Analogue have a language of its own... I'm always suprised of what is coming out of this beast. I feel sometimes it wants to talk whit us!

Cheers!:)

Reaction score
Man, i love it! :) The ouverture sounds like a Yes or Genesis middle section during one of their 20-minute escapades - just awesome!

Reaction score
Your feedback is really appreciated!! I've had the same comments for the demo. I guess the moog gives it a little flavor.
I've listen to your track too! It's really great! I like the prog work your doing.Your drum playing and keyboard touch are impressive.

Let me know for your next song

Ask a Question