Vists compatible keyboard controollers

Reaction score
Does anyone know if theres a list anywhere of 61 key keyboard controllers that are Vista compatible?

If not then these in particular:

CME UF6
Korg K61P
MAudio Oxygen

many thanks

Trevor

Reaction score
I can't say that I've seen such a list. Just check the computer requirements, if Vista isn't listed as compatible, buy another keyboard controller. I know I've seen many controllers that work perfectly fine with Windows Vista.

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
I haven't actually seen a single one that says Vista compatible they only mention XP - so I presumt they haven't updated their websites. The one I would like is the CME UF 6 if it will work with Vista as I plan to upgrade the PC next month.

Reaction score
it really dosent have anything to do with which version of windows your running.....it has more to do with any software you will be running on the computer,,,you need to make sure it is compatible.....every version of windows has been midi compatible for years now, thats the only thing you relly need to drive the keyboard.....shouldnt be a problem

Ask a Question