Voice number 40 "Fluid Guitar" on the pc88-does it still exist?

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Longtime original owner of the Pc-88mx which after much use, I regrettably had to sell last year to make precious room for something else~uggh!

Was curious if patch number 44 "Fluid Guitar" on the PC88- still exist on any other Kurzweil modules or keyboards?

Wow it was a beautiful sound~those of you who know it, might agree!
There was really no other guitar sound like it on any keyboard, Mixed with piano it was my muse and my sound

Does anyone know if it was included on the pc2, pc2r, 3 etc. or anything else in the Kurzweil family? I know there are alot of other sounds similar in the banks but I am really specifically looking for THAT sound!

I can send you a sample of a performance with it so perhaps you could hear it in action. I was able to get a friend to sample it using "Sample robot" and I have the raw files but It would be interesting to see if when mapped out if the release, sustain and polyphony would have the same feel, and that's probably the most challenging part to were I sit...I'd be willing to get a pc3 or old pc2R, or I might just buy an old pc88 keybed and chassis so I can have it as modded "rack" in my very small studio! Lol,
thanks so much for your help!

phly23

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
There's FluidstradaGuitar #772 there's Fluid E Guitar #773 built into the Kurzweil and there's a Fluid Guitar and Fluid Guitar #2 which i downloaded from where I'm not certain, either from Ksetlist.com or it was in the Synthscapes available as a free download from Kurzweil's own site.

Either way it's a free download and I could separate it as a P3K file and upload it here if you really need it. Just give a shout and I'll put them in this thread.

I run a PC3K8 btw. Dunno if a P3K file will load into an older PC3 though.

Gary

And i just gave it a listen and I agree it's a beautiful sound. ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I figured what the hell and stored the sound anyway. Here's the P3K file.

Gary

Attachments

• FLUID_GR_P3K.zip
    597 bytes · Views: 363

Ask a Question