Volume of left voice too loud on Tyros3

Reaction score
Hello all I have a Yamaha Tyros3.I have a split point for left at F#2.When I lower the volume of the left with the balance buttons,that does not lower the volume of the left.The problem that I am having is the left hand chords are being drowned out by the right melody.I am using organ voices.The left hand chords can hardly be heard.Can anyone please explain to me how to lower the volume of the left hand chords?thank you.

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any Tyros postings in the this forum, so you may not get an answer here. Try a Google search for the Arranger Forums, where I know there are other Tyros users that post routinely.
Ever played live gigs with the Tyros?
B3

Reaction score
Are you confusing the left voice volume with the style volume. Tyros styles do tend to drown out the melody. Try reducing the style volume with the balance control. Its also worth looking at your initial touch setting if you have a 'light right hand' you may not be producing enough volume on the right voices.

Ask a Question