Wanna record on Lee Ritenour / Dave Grusin album? Win prizes & scholarships? Contest Open

Reaction score
Wanna record on Lee Riteneour's 2012 album with greats Dave Grusin, Patrice Rushen, Alan Pasqua, Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke, George Duke, Dave Weckl, Will Kennedy, Harvey Mason, Sonny Emory, Vinnie Colaiuta and more? Lee Ritenour & Yamaha host Global Music Competition in Guitar, Piano/Keyboards, Bass, Drums-

Register for your chance to play on Lee Ritenour's 2012 album, Berklee College scholarships, Yamaha instruments, shot at a Concord Records deal, professional mentoring & more!

Register YouTube video in keyboards or piano by 5/1/12 at www.sixstringtheory.com

Square Keyboard- 300x250.jpg

Reaction score
Yes, I work with musicians Lee Ritenour and Dave Grusin and they are in partnership w/Berklee College of Music and Yamaha on hosting a global music contest. Just wanted to expose this great opportunity to as many musicians as possible. It's non profit and just a way to give back to the music world.

Reaction score
OK - can you either put your name on the forum so people can google you or PM it to me so I can check this is all ok.

Sounds good but we need to make sure this isn't a scam.

Reaction score
That's fine Sharleen - I found a credit for you (Sharleen Bazeghi) on Lee Ritenour's "Overtime." Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your contest.

Ritenour wasn't correct in your first post.

Ask a Question