Want To Buy: 3-pedal assembly with the small plastic jack with 4 (or 6) pins.

Reaction score
To fit my Clavinova CLP-360 onto the top of the church Yamaha 9' extended grand piano, I removed the stand with the 3 pedal assembly. Years later, I retrieved the stand and took it home. But the 3-pedal assembly had disappeared. I bought a sustain pedal with a 1/4" phono jack, which doesn't fit the 4 (or 6) pin socket. Of course, Yamaha no longer stocks this part, or even the little 4 (or 6) pin plug by itself to solder to my new aftermarket sustain pedal.

Reaction score
Do they have a schematic of how you would take a six pin and wire it correctly to a 1/4"? The 1/4" is most likely a TRS plug (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) so it will have three wires. How do the 3 wires connect to the 4 or 6 pin? You need some kind of schematic to understand what signal each pin is supposed to receive. Do you have a picture of the pin sockets? Does Yamaha have the schematic?

Ask a Question