want to play keyboard but can't afford to?

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Those lovely people at the Arts Council have come up with a new initiative designed to help more people get involved in learning and playing music. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TAKE IT AWAY allows individuals to apply for a loan of up to £2,000 for the purchase of any kind of musical instrument, and pay it back in nine monthly instalments, completely interest free.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Take it away is open to everyone (over the age of 18), but primarily designed to help those who might otherwise be unable to afford an instrument appropriate for their needs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For details please visit http://www.takeitaway.org.uk[/FONT]

eva

Reaction score
£2000 !! it's expensive !

You can have a whole band instruments for this price !
And like a lot of people we have to wait a certain time to buy our first instrument with our own money... If you can't afford it, then work for it.

Reaction score
£2000 !! it's expensive !

You can have a whole band instruments for this price !
And like a lot of people we have to wait a certain time to buy our first instrument with our own money... If you can't afford it, then work for it.

Are you kidding me? =P tell me what band instrument you will get for those money =P You'll get a okey bas guitar and one guitar, maybe that's it

My keyboard new cost about 2400 £ ^^

eva

Reaction score
I wasn't really serious. All I wanted to say is when you really want to start an instrument and you don't have a lot of money then you can have it for almost nothing. It's better than nothing.

And I'll never advice someone to buy his/her first instrument £2000 !
When you are better then you buy something better and more expensive.

Ask a Question