Water in keyboard

Reaction score
Hello, 2 hours ago, I spilled water into my keyboard, at first, I started to clean up the mess on the table...
I know I am stupid and I should have plugged the keyboard off, but I did after like 8 mins.
Before I plugged it off, the keyboard typed random things and when for example I clicked backspace, the keyboard typed like the letter "P". In the morning, I am going to blowdry the the keyboard on the lowest settings.
Do you think the keyboard is going to work? Or i plugged it off too late.
Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but here's the good news. You can replace the sort of keyboard you're talking about starting at about $50.

If it were the sort of keyboard that we like to talk about on this forum, it would be significantly more expensive.

Which is weird really. It seems your keyboard has a letter "P", where ours only go up to the the letter "G#". I think you've come out of it better than us!

Good luck.

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but here's the good news. You can replace the sort of keyboard you're talking about starting at about $50.

If it were the sort of keyboard that we like to talk about on this forum, it would be significantly more expensive.

Which is weird really. It seems your keyboard has a letter "P", where ours only go up to the the letter "G#". I think you've come out of it better than us!

Good luck.
My keyboard is a Logitech G810, any ideas how much could that cost? Thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
Google tells me that you can get a Logitech G810 for AUD149. Ouch! Those gaming keyboards are really pricey...

Alternatively if you want something really nice, you can get a Korg Kronos 88 for AUD4999. It's a bit more money but I don't think the Logitech has Smooth Sound Transition.

Reaction score
Google tells me that you can get a Logitech G810 for AUD149. Ouch! Those gaming keyboards are really pricey...

Alternatively if you want something really nice, you can get a Korg Kronos 88 for AUD4999. It's a bit more money but I don't think the Logitech has Smooth Sound Transition.
Oh shit i thought this was a different type of keyboards forum. Fml

Reaction score
I just did what I was planing to do, and it looks like it worked!! So glad it did. Thanks for you help guys

Ask a Question