Website back to normal eeekkk!!!!!

Reaction score
Sorry guys for some reason there was an update with the server and it was pointing to a version that was 6 months old. I thought i lost everything but it turns out it was a hosting issue.

WHEWWWWWWW!!#@!#!@#!@#!

Reaction score
re

Not quite back to normal webmaster! I just had to re-register on the forum and any thread I had contributed to (I use the term loosely btw!) has disappeared! :confused:

Reaction score
Awesome Webmaster! Glad you turned up and fixed it all! :D
I just hope all the new people that joined while you were away, will sign up again.

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Not quite back to normal webmaster! I just had to re-register on the forum and any thread I had contributed to (I use the term loosely btw!) has disappeared! :confused:

The members who have signed up and posted since around 8-21 have unfortunately posted to the old copy of keyboard forums. Theres nothing i can do to retreieve those post or move the members so it does require re-registration.

Reaction score
Yeah, is there a chance of it happening again? I actually think I've experienced this before on the forum.. or am I way off? If not, is there anything we can do to prevent it in the future?

<<Gratwhol>>

Ask a Question