Weeeeeeeee!! A Forum about Keyboards.

Reaction score
Getting married and having 2 children put a delay on my personal hobbie. After 5 years, I pulled the KT-88 out from under the bed and it seems to be working, but is having some quirks.

Anyway I just stopped by to say hello, glad your here, and I hope we can talk soon

Sincerely,
Kevin

Reaction score
Getting married and having 2 children put a delay on my personal hobbie. After 5 years, I pulled the KT-88 out from under the bed and it seems to be working, but is having some quirks.

Anyway I just stopped by to say hello, glad your here, and I hope we can talk soon

Sincerely,
Kevin

Hi there... keyboards are great... I had to wait a full month to get my new motif ES and I almost went nuts :D

Reaction score
Hi there... keyboards are great... I had to wait a full month to get my new motif ES and I almost went nuts :D

I only had to wait about 4 days for my Yamaha S90 ES, can only imagine what you went through :D

Anyway, welcome Kevin! Nice to have you here.

Ask a Question