What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
Right now, I am listening to the Chicago Blackhawks vs St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Playoffs Game # 2. GO HAWKS ! ! !

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
For the last few days I've been whistling a number of tunes by Todd Rundgren, most of them from his Something/Anything? album: "Cold Morning Light," "Saving Grace," "It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference," "Song of the Viking," "I Went to the Mirror," etc. I actually have the song book for that album from several decades ago, which I thought I'd lost long ago but then recently I found it while cleaning out some boxes from a storage shed at my Dad's house. :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The second season is more evolutionary than revolutionary. While it's still pretty funny there doesn't seem to be as many LOL moments in this one. There's still a lot of subtle innuendo and well crafted wordplay though. Slight spoiler. Kimmie lands a new career as an Uber driver :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question