What bands or singers do you like?

Reaction score
What bands and singers do you like? i like greenday sexpistols the clash bublebeez girilers gotye and lots of otheer stuff.

The Y_man

Reaction score
There's no real favorite.... currently listening to

Celine Dione
John Denver (what? Yes it's true)
Field of View
Zard
Bryan Adams
Hans Zimmer

Also have in my collection

Alan Parson's Project
Jean Michel Jarre
U2
Petshop Boys
Mike Oldfield
Vangelis

The Y-man

Reaction score
I like quite a wide variety of stuff... my favourite bands are Red Hot Chili Peppers and Coldplay, but I'm also into classical music, jazz, musicals, etc.

Most recently I've been listening to Adele quite a lot :) Anyone here heard of her here? She's big in the UK and more recently in the US I think.

Reaction score
I like all sorts, everything from 60s/70s prog rock like Pink Floyd, Emerson Lake and Palmer, The Doors, The Stones right through to more contemporary stuff like Damien Rice, The Prodigy, Dubstep, Embrace, Biffy Clyro, Mogwai, Leftfield. There's not much I won't listen to. Big fan of Russian romantic era classical stuff too, Rachmaninoff, Prokofiev.

Reaction score
Adele was on the Grammy awards and gets airplay on my local radio station.

I've been listening to a local hip hop and rap radio station a lot for the past few months. I’m learning the construction of hip hop and rap songs.

Reaction score
No hip-hop or pop music for me i'm afraid..

Bubblemath:

Pain of Salvation:

22:

A.C.T:

.. Actually I do like all kinds of music ranging from this, via pop, funk, soul, classical, and all sorts of metal, but these bands are "home" in a way ;)

Ask a Question