What is a good keyboard amp for The Mo8?

Reaction score
I am considering buying a Yamaha Mo8 and i know nothing about amps, so i was wondering if anyone could give me some useful information about them, such as what to look for, what important, what's not so important. and perhaps what would be a solid amp to buy for it. something in the 400 dollar price range.

Reaction score
Look at the Yamaha HS range monitors,nice sound and affordable

Soryt

Yeah i would definitely take a look at the Yamaha HS range monitors. My friend has i think 2 of them for different keyboards and their sound is amazing for its price.

KMK

Reaction score
Try the Barbetta Amps. I have to SONA 41c amps. 550 watts; 41 lbs. The best amp I have ever heard.

Kenny

Reaction score
Try the Barbetta Amps. I have to SONA 41c amps. 550 watts; 41 lbs. The best amp I have ever heard.

Kenny

If you read up, he wants to get an amp for home use and for small gigs, I think a 550watt amp isn't what he needs. Barbetta are great amps, dont get me wrong, but he doesnt need that big of an amp XD.

Reaction score
Another vote for the Roland KC350; I use it with my Yamaha PSRS900...it's not heavy, sounds good, etc. etc. Use it on small/medium gigs, plus it's my my monitor on occasion.

Reaction score
I personally found the Roland amps to be better quality than the Peavey amps, but buying any piece of gear is a subjective process, so your best bet is to try a few and pick the one you like.

Reaction score
I have a MO8 and played ti through to yamaha HS50m speakers ... left and right ... full stereo .... it was brilliant ..... later sold them as needed something to gig with ... for at homew or studio use the yamaha speakers were the best.

Ask a Question