What is your optimal amount of "You-Time" per day?

How much Relaxation time do you want to spend per day

• 5 Mintues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Hour

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • More

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi all. I do a lot of recording of relaxing music and was curious what you guys thought about this question. How much "You-Time" do you want to spend per day? By you-time, I mean time per day you would want to relax and reset? I used to think people could would only be interested in about 5 to 10 minutes per day so I was recording stuff like this
But then I got requests for longer relaxation sessions so I started working on longer sessions.
So what about you? Are you more of the 5 minute type or would you rather a long hour or so of You-time?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hahaha Johnny:p

I try for an hour or so.
I wish I could squeeze in a few hours. Just not possible with other commitments.

Reaction score
My most relaxing time is out on the water fishing, nothing to think about but my fishing strategy and soaking up nature. If I'm able to retire in about two years, I'll be out there as much as possible. Also will free me up to focus on playing music. Unfortunately my job now is long days of endless medical deliveries, and I'm too tired at night sometimes to play. I think you do a great job on that relaxing music, there is a fine line between relaxing and boring - I listen to a satellite radio station (Spa) that plays meditative music all day but I can only take so much sometimes. I'm going to say as with traditional or transcendental meditation, 20 minutes can be refreshing and long enough to revive a bit.

Ask a Question