What kind of "keyboard" am I looking for?

Reaction score
Turns out it could also have been an insult... (like "so no respect to you for your help, because it doesn't matter anyway") :rolleyes: good thing I wasn't misunderstood :p

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 355
Reaction score
And so it has arrived! Even though it was a little bigger (and heavier!) than I imagined, I am really pleased with it. The keys have a nice feel and touch, and a USB cable was even included (luckily I haven't bought one myself yet). The sound is also good (even though I don't know much about that anyway). I plugged it straight into the computer to try it out in Cubase with EW Stormdrum and Symphonic Orchestra, and the experience was mind blowing! I feel like a kid in an unimaginable big candy store. There are almost no limits to what I can compose now :D I'm definitely going to try something out tonight. Everything sounds so great, I feel like being in a "composers heaven" (and I'm not even a composer yet :p).

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2016-08-03 kl. 18.19.44.png
    Skærmbillede 2016-08-03 kl. 18.19.44.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Congratulations! :) I'm predicting a lot of lost sleep in the near future as the sounds of your new "baby" fill the night!

Reaction score
Thank you! Your prediction might not be wrong ;) And thanks again to all of you for your great help.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Congrats on the new baby Neutron.

For detailed tech support of your particular model I'd advise registering over at http://casiomusicforums.com

They have an entire forum devoted solely to the Privia PX-x50 series alone.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question