What kind of keyboard?

Reaction score
Sorry for my english because I use a translator. At what keyboards and on what the model is played this style? odu.pl/ir0f (zippy link)

Last edited:

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
It's hard to say from the MP3. How do you know it was played on a keyboard using an auto-accompaniment, as opposed to a group of musicians?

Reaction score
At the wedding of my parents' team they had just such a keyboard with such style. I know it's difficult to determine no but maybe someone already realizes what a model

Reaction score
Mainly I'm talking about the transition: from 2:08 to 2:11. This transition is typical for this model keyboards

Reaction score
Typical is also the end of the style keyboards (from 3:27): odu.pl/itd2 (zippy link). Any suggestions?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Okay, I'll listen again around that time mark, and also to the second one.

My initial reaction to the first MP3 was that it could be just about any Yamaha keyboard, but since I don't have experience with other brands-- e.g., Roland, Korg, Kurzweil-- except for a bit of experience with two Casio models, for all I know it could just as well be any of those brands, too!

Yamaha sells hundreds or thousands of different style packs for their keyboard models, plus their higher-end models allow users to edit style files; many Yamaha users create and share their own style files-- so it might be next to impossible to identify the exact style used.

However, as far as transitions go, Yamaha style files normally consist of multiple intros, multiple main sections, multiple fill-ins (for transitioning between two different main sections), and multiple endings (or "outros" as some people call them). I'm guessing that what you're asking about is a fill-in.

Ask a Question