WHATS the BEST keyboard for composing music for Disney.

Reaction score
can anybody help me, iam looking for the keyboard that is best for creating disney esque music, like the instrumental music from the parks etc.

Reaction score
firstly i thank you for replying :)

2ndly my price range iam not sure, which ones would be best for like making that kind of music?

Reaction score
thanx man, any specific ones? can you tell me from lowest price to highest and which one you think would be best?

Reaction score
thanx man, any specific ones? can you tell me from lowest price to highest and which one you think would be best?

Dont really know for sure about that, you see i m not very very familiar with workstations. I reccomend you to do the following (as I did when I had to buy an instrument):

1- chek the pages of the brands you know (eg. Yamaha, Roland, Alesis, Casio.....) and look for the models and the features and if possible hear some demos, get the names right so then you can..

2- Check the prices by google the models names, or look for them on ebay or a music store page. You may as well google for some demos too. At this point you got a clearest idea of what you want, so you can..

3-Visit as many music stores as you can and ask for the products you are interested and hear and play the ones they got there live and for yourself.

Of course you can go with 3 first, but i suggest you to be well informed about the latest product releases of the brands first, `couse they may not have a specific product yet to be tested, but they may order it if you ask.

I hope I helped you

Ask a Question