Whats this keyboard???

Reaction score
Hi, I was curious if anybody could identify this keyboard model for me in this video. I know its a casio but not sure what model it is. It has a really nice tone when recorder with a direct line input.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
This is your lucky day. It's a bit hard to say cause the video is black and white but it looks like a Casio CA-100.

I actually owned one of those about 20 years ago that I picked up for about $69.95.

It had 100 tones and 100 built in cheezy rhythms.

I don't remember mine sounding as good as the one in the video though. Must be cause he used a direct feed from the headphone jack to a mixing board.

Gary

CASIO CA-100.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Gary. I googled the Casio CA-100 but mistyped it and typed 110 instead, only to find this was the one in the video. Just noticed the coloured triangles next to the preset sounds.
Thanks for the reply, couldn't of found it without the help!

upload_2014-5-7_18-44-20.png

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Ooooooh! Fancy Schmancy! That must have been the $89.95 Model :D :D :D

Glad you managed to find it though. The guy made it tough to figure out from the video because he covered over the nameplate with the model number.

I ended up giving mine to my 4 year old niece about 17 years ago. I wonder if she still has it? :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, those things were all plastic, but built sturdy like a tank. You could hammer in nails with one of those keyboards :D :D :D

Reaction score
Yeah I remember having a larger casio keyboard when I was a kid which was very sturdy. Probably still around somewhere at my parents place in perfect working order.

Ask a Question