When will there be a major firmware update for PSR SX 900 ?

hmt

Reaction score
I have been eagerly waiting for Yamaha to release a major firmware update for the PSR SX900 like they launched for the Genos (v2.0). Features like Unison, Accent,etc. And also to enable user to set the keyboard range separately for each of the right hand parts (which is only available for R3 whereas R1 & R2 remains combined). And many more.

Reaction score
It is not something I would hold my breath about, manufacturers are notoriously slow at releasing any update let alone a significant update.

Do have a good read of the manual for ways of achieving what you seek.

I did precisely what you seek regarding keyboard ranges on my much lower cost Korg Pa700, I had four separate zones with different instruments in each for one song. I saved it as a Keyboard Set for use in others. I worked out how to achieve this by reading the Korg manual which at over 1000 pages was a feat in itself.

Good luck with your wish.

Reaction score
Mfrs rarely announce an update until it's imminent. Up until then, anyone who knows anything can't say.

Ask a Question