Where do I find repair guides/ service guides for keyboards?

Reaction score
Hi. I will have to remove the lid of a keyboard and change some keys and was wondering if there are manuals for the professional who repair those keyboards. If there are, where can I find them?

I am more specifically interested in m-audio keyboards, but any such guides might be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, if you do start to rip things apart, make damned sure you take lots of photos or a video on your phone to remind you where everything goes when you reassemble it.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If you're looking for service manuals, try ElektroTanya.com, as they keep an archive of service manuals. And if they don't have what you're looking for, try using a search engine to look for "service manual" or "repair manual" plus the specific make and model of keyboard.

Reaction score
If you're looking for service manuals, try ElektroTanya.com, as they keep an archive of service manuals. And if they don't have what you're looking for, try using a search engine to look for "service manual" or "repair manual" plus the specific make and model of keyboard.
Thank you.

Ask a Question