Where is everyone?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that I consume a credit card's worth of microplastics a month (so do you) I am proud to say I have no other implants in my head other than the telepathy chip the CIA implanted in me back in 1985 :D

Reaction score
It is Sunday and I put my feet up for continuing a relaxing Bank Holiday Weekend when my Mrs start to feel cold.

Check central heating system which incorporates our hot water and nothing is working.

Damn n Blast.

She thinks I can wave my Hogwarts Wand and its fixed, I get grief cause the Wand is not fixing sweet FA.

Not helped by Monday being a Bank Holiday and parts not going to be available at the Plumbers Merchants due to them being closed as it is a Bank Holiday.

Problem is easy to fix, the pump has burnt out so I need a new one.

Isolating valves are leaking so I’ll have to get new ones and drain the system of water to fit them and the new pump, so yet more work.

Tuesday and I get a new pump and valves, home to drain the system and fit the replacement parts.

14:00 and feet up and coffee as the job done and we have heating.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The price of home ownership my friend :)

My friend in Montreal has you beat.

Last Wednesday, my friend lost power in the ice storm. 35 mm of ice!

They turned it back on yesterday evening.

To add insult to injury, the houses across the street got it back 2 days earlier and one schmuck was running his xmas lights!

The only things in life you can depend on are death and taxes. :p

Gary ;)

Ask a Question